Thursday, July 4, 2013

My First 3 Days of Carry

So far everywhere I've gone when I step out on my door I have my Springfield Armory XDs on my person. The only place that has been the exception is to work, as they have a no weapons policy in place. While I wish I could have it on me I do follow the established policy of my company. To this point when concealed either no one was able to see I had it which is good for me as it means I am doing it right. The open carry is much the same nothing has been said, and if anyone saw it they don't say anything to me about it. As day 4 progresses, I stopped into Wal-Mart with it out in the open and made a couple of quick purchases before heading home for awhile before going to the family barbecue.

Happy 4th of July to my fellow Americans, I urge those of you who can to openly display your firearm to honor those who sacrificed first to let us be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment